Welcome to TAEGEUK Martial Arts USA
Do you know what MUSA (무사 in korean hangeul) means ?
In korean language it means “ a model of excellence & warrior in Korean”…
What is Taegeuk martial arts USA?
Martial Arts USA was founded in 1997 by Master Seol.
Over the past decade, Martial Arts enthusiasts of all ages have learned about how to improve their mind and body as well as self-defense skills at our dojang (dojo in korean).
Martial Arts focus not only on physical techniques, but also on mental control and development.
Also, Teageuk Musa Martial Arts institute provides a welcoming location for members to advance their skills, harness their energy and improve their physical conditioning.
In 2015, Master SEOL opened a new dojo in North Liberty city in Johnson county, IA 52314. In March 2019, the dojo relocated at the following address :
2180 Norcor Ave. Suite A, Coralville, IA 52241 USA
- Provide the highest quality martial arts instruction
- Empower our students with valuable skills for daily life
- Contribute to a safe and peaceful community
There’s something for everyone
- Martial Arts can boost your child’s self-esteem
- Help loved ones improve their health and get fit
- Teach to protect themselves when you aren’t around
- Everyone, even grandparents, benefit from greaterflexibility and health
- Plus, it’s more fun than any other gift you can give !
You’ve always wanted to learn Taekwondo, Hapkido, Self-defense or any other martial art ?
Now we think it’s a great time for you and your family to do it !
We have very unique TaeKwonDo, HapKiDo and other Martial Arts classes that are exciting, graceful and a combination of both modern and traditional mixed martial arts.
What benefit will I receive from martial arts ?
Martial arts training are great investment for you and a wonderful gift for your child.
Why ? because it helps both of you develop the “Power of Positive Thinking”.
Keep you in mind
At TEAGEUK MUSA, our students come first.
Yes, our goals to help each and every student achieve the many benefits that martial arts has to offer.
At MUSA, we are not only interested in self-defense skills but also in the development of each person as a whole. As a famous teacher said :
“These are the tools of everyday life, what you learn in here, you can apply elsewhere…”
Nowhere is this more important than in our children’s classes where we realize that we must embody the very same principles that you, as a parent, seek, to instill in your children.
A modern approach to self -defense
“Our program is individualized to match your physical capabilities in order to maximize your self-defense skills”
Although our techniques are based on century old knowledge, and it is our application of that knowledge that sets MUSA apart !
We realize that each individual possesses different natural abilities, size and strength. Once you have acquired a strong foundation and understanding of the basics, our program is individualized to match your physical capabilities in order to maximize your self-defense skills.
Should the need ever arise, you will possess a firm understanding of what it take to both mentally and physically defend yourself or loved ones in any given situation.
Benefit for children
- Improve discipline and self-confidence
- Eliminate negative attitude and habits
- Remedy concentration problems and low grades
- End abuse at school due to shyness or being overweight
- Give your child confidence
- With confidence, nothing is impossible
- Develop the positive, “Yes, I Can” attitude
- Build Winning Habits
- Create a brighter future for your child
Families grow closer together
Because of Today’s hectic schedules, many parents are looking for activities that allow the entire family to spend time together. A unique opportunity to attend class as a family. Special times are reserved for parents and children to learn side by side.
- A common interest that everyone can share
- Greater respect between family members
- An exercise program everyone can do together
- Meeting other positive, health-oriented families
- Stay healthy and lead a happier life
For men and women
- Easy to lose weight
- Increase strength and energy
- Learn practical self-defense
- Improve flexibility
- Release stress and tension
- Build self-confidence
- Build inner strength and peace
- Stay healthy and lead a happier life